Lipidsol properties:

  • Corrects lipid profile and lowers cholesterol
  • Fights against plaque build up in the arteries
  • No risk of developing diabetes
  • Increases appetite and rate of metabolism
  • Improves digestion of fats in the diet

80% of the cholesterol is made from carbohydrates and the rest 20% from ingested fats. Very high (above 240) or very low levels of cholesterol can both cause health problems.

Statins (cholesterol lowering medicines) block the liver from producing cholesterol. This results in the reduction of coenzyme q10, a heart protecting enzyme, produced by the liver. Prolong use of statins compromises heart health and raises the risk of heart attacks.

LDL cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein) is fuel for the brain. Insufficient LDL causes dementia, Alzheimer’s’, muscle wastage and even breast cancer.

Lipidsol is an Ayurvedic Arka medicine formulated to balance cholesterol in the body. A combination of 10 Ayurvedic herbs it is a non-steroidal medicine that does not jeopardize other bodily functions.

Lipidsol DOES NOT contain hidden sugars, colours or preservatives and is safe for long-term use. DOES NOT increase the risk of developing diabetes.


Take Control of Your Health: Order Medicine Online!

Buy Now

VijayaLakshmi's Journey to Healing

VijayaLakshmi, a 60-year-old woman, underwent a remarkable health transformation over a decade ago. When she was 48, she encountered a skin issue that prompted her to seek modern medical assistance. Despite undergoing a biopsy for a conclusive diagnosis, she saw no improvement with conventional treatments. Seeking a better solution, she turned to Dr. Shaji, renowned for the best diabetes treatment in Chennai. He prescribed a one-month treatment regimen, incorporating Skin Charm and Panchakarma, which led to significant improvement in her condition.

VijayaLakshmi'sRead full Case studies
play-circle WATCH VIDEO
All our medicines are 100% ayurvedic arka medicine
  • Formulated in the unique style of DR. E. Shaji raj. They are not some weak supplements. They are able to stand alone and efficiently cure diseases.
  • Our medicines are extracts of medicinal plants, herbs, roots, tree barks in their purest forms
  • No heavy metals, preservatives, sugar, Bad strong taste, artificial colours or hidden x-factors
  • Our medicines can be used along with modern medicines till such time you wean yourself off modern medicine.

BlogsIn The Infinity Of Life, Take Time Out For The Soul

Read all blogs
Surya Varta or Chronic Sinusitis

With the drastic and unpredictable change in the climatic condition and increasing pollution in our environment the incidence of Sinusitis are increasing in our Country.

Read More
Unveiling the Truth: Understanding Kitibha Kushta (Psoriasis)

This informative piece sheds light on the nature of this chronic autoimmune condition, its potential causes, symptoms, and available treatment options.

Read More